Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
GELI Direct Entry Program Scholarship rewards outstanding GELI Direct Entry Program graduates who are articulating into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at Griffith University.
AU$1,000 will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only and will be applied in the first trimester in the first year of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of the program.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Complete the Direct Entry Program at Griffith English Language Institute (GELI).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 2 or 3 2022 at Griffith University.
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply.
- Scholarship applies to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Deferral of scholarships is not permitted.
- Excludes Study Abroad and Exchange programs, Higher Degree Research, Government scholarship students, online, non-award and offshore-delivered programs.
Study experience required
No application required. Your eligibility will be assed when you apply to study at the university.