Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
International Student Academic Excellence Scholarship rewards outstanding international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in 2022 or 2023.
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students commencing in 2022 or 2023. Students who defer commencement to 2024 or later are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). The duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ of the first degree program as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 25% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs that are only offered part time, programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organization, and students who defer commencement to 2024 or later.
Study experience required
No application required. Your eligibility will be assed when you apply to study at the university.