Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The University of Adelaide College International Scholarship rewards the international graduates of the University of Adelaide College.
The The University of Adelaide College International Scholarship offers a 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Be a graduate of the University of Adelaide College;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student.
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree.
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Study experience required
It is not necessary to apply for The University of Adelaide College International Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.