Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Higher Education Scholarships rewards undergraduate and postgraduate ( by coursework) international students who have demonstrated their passion for learning and loyalty to Australian education by successfully completing their year 12 high school studies (undergraduate only) or AQF-recognised course or program at an Australian higher education institution, prior to commencing their degree at the University of Adelaide.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar's chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Available for commencing students.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Either be an alumni (graduate) of an AQF-recognised Australian Higher Education institution or have completed an onshore Australian Year 12 qualification with a ATAR of 80 or an onshore IB Diploma with a total of 28;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission;
Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of your degree.
Study experience required
It is not necessary to apply for The University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements.
No separate Scholarship application form is required. Scholarship recipients will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
Scholarships are open throughout the year, but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.