Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Family Scholarship (International) rewards international students who are family of University of Adelaide Alumni or Current Students.
Scholarship recipients will receive a 10% reduction toward international tuition fees when commencing at the University of Adelaide.
- International Students commencing with the University of Adelaide in their coursework award program.
- International Students with Family members studying or previous studies of the University of Adelaide.
- Direct entry undergraduate and postgraduate award program applicants, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement.
- Applicants that meet the minimum score
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) that are enrolling as International Students.
- Available for study in any discipline (some exceptions apply).
Study experience required
Eligibility for the scholarship is assessed upon request to the International Admissions team upon supplying evidence of family relation currently studying or alumni of the University within their application.
Applicants will be notified of their eligibility for the scholarship within the Offer of Admission. No separate application form is required.
The academic component for admission to the University of Adelaide must be complete for the scholarship to be confirmed.
There are no specific closing dates for this scholarship, but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.