Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International High Achievers Scholarship is offered to international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The scholarship offers a $10,000 amount, to help you with your studies
You're eligible if you:
- Are an international student
- Hold a passport from Hong Kong (SAR), India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau (SAR), Malaysia, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam
- Have achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs in their commencement semester.
- Have received an offer to study full-time at UQ commencing Semester 1 or 2, in an eligible program. This includes most undergraduate and postgraduate programs with a few exceptions. Check the scholarship terms and conditions to find out if your program is eligible.
- Have satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements
- Will enrol full-time.
And you have not:
- Received another scholarship from UQ
- Received a full scholarship/sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships/sponsorships may be considered).
- Academic performance
- Any other information that the awarding committee considers relevant.
Study experience required
You don't need to submit an application for this scholarship.
When you apply to study a program at UQ, you're automatically considered for this scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.