Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
- living expenses
The Fund for the Development of Human Resources (FIDERH) is a federal trust fund, administered by the Bank of Mexico for more than 40 years, in order to finance postgraduate studies of Mexican students. They are also part of the System of Public Research Centers of CONACYT.
As part of the agreement between FIDERH and King's College London, postgraduate students will receive a 10% discount on their tuition fee if they come to King's College London on a Banco de Mexico loan.
Funds available from FIDERH for up to 24 months for Master's degrees and up to 36 months for Doctoral degrees. Funding can be used towards tuition fees, living expenses and/or health insurance.
- Mexican nationality by birth or naturalization.
- Age limit 50 years.
- Have obtained a bachelor's, specialty or master's degree, with a minimum average of 7.8.
- Definitive acceptance letter from the University where you will carry out your studies.
- Proof of knowledge of a second language (no older than 2 years prior to receipt of the application). Any score will be considered in the evaluation.
- You must present the certificate of the language in which the study program is taught.
Study experience required
For full details and to apply, please visit the FIDERH website.