About the Program
The department provides a strong background in modeling and optimization, simulation, and probability/statistics. Upon this background, students in the Industrial Engineering program of the Abdullah Gül University (AGU) have the opportunity to specialize in the following three interdisciplinary focus areas:
- Sustainability: Producing goods and services using processes that are non-polluting, conserving of energy and natural resources, economically viable, and safe and healthful for workers, communities, and consumers.
- Disaster Management: Analyzing, modeling, and providing scientific decision support in the management of natural and human-induced disasters (e.g., earthquakes, landslides, and terrorism) to contribute towards improving the resilience of governments, organizations, and companies.
- Healthcare Systems: Improving efficiency, productivity, and patient access in healthcare systems by developing tools, methodologies, and protocols that allow for the safe, efficient, and cost-effective delivery of healthcare with improved outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Optimization
- Modelling and Optimization
- Linear Programming
- Discrete Optimization
- Non-Linear Programming
- Heuristic Methods in Optimization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 23 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Turkey
- A Master's diploma
- An acceptable score from YDS (Foreign Language Exam), YÖKDİL (Foreign Language Exam for Higher Education Institutions), or TOEFL
- An acceptable score from the Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam (ALES - Mathematical Score Type)
- A passing score at the oral interview for the concerned doctoral program.
- International students are admitted based on the criteria posted by the university.
- Required minimum scores are as follows: 3.00 undergraduate GPA for applicants with an undergraduate diploma
- 80 mathematical score from ALES
- An acceptable score from YDS, YÖKDİL or TOEFL
- Passing the oral interview for the concerned doctoral program
International351 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National351 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- 2,520 TRY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.