Come and study in the Educational Sciences programme of Tallinn University if you have a Masters level education in educational sciences or in a related field and if you want to acquire a high level qualification in the field of educational sciences. The School of Educational Sciences offers knowledge which is related to education, teacher training, learning, adult education and teaching in general and/or in a specific way.
A rapid development of the School of Educational Sciences is based on drawing on expertise from a large partner network, utilizing EU funding, encouraging the empowerment of staff members as well as on applying a holistic approach, integrating dynamic teaching, research and development activities. The school is located in a brand new building and offers excellent working conditions for visiting academics, students and post-doctoral students.
What are the career options after the studies?
Graduates are able to follow a number of career options depending on their personal interests. For example they can work as researchers, university lecturers or experts in the field. In any case they are very well equipped to develop a sound professional career based on visionary thinking and critical knowledge of the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme page.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application cover printed from the online application system.
- Copy of a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent + transcript of records (translations are requested if documents are not in English); both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
- Copy of a master’s degree certificate or equivalent + transcript of records (translations are requested if documents are not in English); both copies and translations must be attested by a notary.
- Plan for the doctoral thesis signed by the prospective supervisor.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Copy of the identification page of passport.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.