Advanced Materials and Nanosciences Programme from Brno University of Technology is based on the cooperation of two universities and one research institute - Brno University of Technology, Masaryk University and the Institute of Physics of Materials of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic.
Graduates with Advanced Materials and Nanosciences Programme from Brno University of Technology will:
- get an education in contemporary scientific disciplines
- gain state-of-the-art infrastructure and training in an interdisciplinary scientific community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diagnostics and measurements of functional properties of nanostructures
- Experimental biophotonics
- Physical Principles of Deformation of Solids
- Green's functions in modern condensed matter physics
- Micro and nano CT
- Non-destructive diagnostics of nanostructures and interfaces
- Plasma nanotechnologies
- Semiconductor heterostructures
- Prediction of mechanical and magnetic properties of solids from their electronic structure
- Principles of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies
- Cell-material interactions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Microbiology View 5 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who wish to pursue a degree on the CEITEC PhD programme must hold the equivalent of a Czech Master's degree (Ing., Mgr.) from an institution of recognized standing.
- Applicants from institutions outside of the Czech Republic must hold the equivalent of Czech master’s degree (e.g. MSc.) from institutions of recognized standing (four or five-year undergraduate degree).
- The graduate at a foreign university should submit a written application for recognition of a diploma
- A resume/CV (e.g. Europass).
- A letter of motivation (in a letter of ca. 500 words, state your purpose in undertaking doctoral study in your chosen field. Include your academic objectives, research interests and career plans.
- Bachelor and Master diploma (if you have not finished your Master education yet, you can submit your Master certificate when you graduate), and the Transcript of Records
- At least two letters of recommendation (reference letters)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.