At GNSS Technology program offered by Samara University the major part of the research work is focused on developing new algorithms for advanced GNSS applications.
Graduates with The GNSS Technology program offered by Samara University will obtain the following professional skills:
- Using GNSS technologies for positioning tasks;
- Development of new techniques of positioning using GNSS;
- Performing research in the area of GNSS;
- Development of models and algorithms used in positioning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Kalman filtering,
- Satellite orbits
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fundamentals of DSP, fundamentals of digital electronics and microprocessors, MATLAB programming, GNSS theory and applications.
- For admission to the Russian-language programs, foreign citizens who do not speak the Russian language must be trained at the preparatory faculty of Samara University.
- The copy of the international passport pages (those with the photo, date and place of birth etc.);
- The scan copy of documents confirming your previous education (secondary school/high school certificate, master or bachelor degree diploma): original legalized (by Russian Federation embassy) version and translated into Russian language.
- 2 photos 3 * 4 cm.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.