These systems are used in the important societal research themes of the TU/e Department of Electrical Engineering.
The design of innovative consumer products and professional systems that communicate with their (global) environment (e.g. wireless and electro-optical communication) is extremely challenging.
This leads to many new solutions, for example embedded software, monolithic integrated (opto-) electronic circuits in the field of telecommunication, medical applications and consumer products.
The Information and Communication Technology programme at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) educates you in the design of systems that can process, store and convey information in every sense of the word.
This programme includes describing and simulating circuit parts and designing and constructing system parts and components. In addition, the interaction between hard- and software is fully addressed.
After successfully completing all parts of the study programme students will receive a certified diploma. A certified PDEng has in-depth knowledge of design processes, theoretical as well as practical, which clearly distinguishes him/her from a ‘normal’ MSc. The ICT program trained (over 20 years now) more than 200 Technological Designers in Information and Communication Technology. They have found challenging and exciting jobs in (multi)national companies, including Philips, NXP Semiconductors, ASML, Océ, Ericsson, Infineon, TNO, Vodafone, and many Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (SME’s).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology and design
- Domain specific specialization courses
- Professional and Personal development
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Engineering project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Informatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The programme Information and Communication Technology is open to recently graduated MSc students from top universities only.
- More specifically, application is only open to those candidates holding an MSc degree that is recognized by the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education and to those candidates who have passed a regular post-BSc scientific study programme of at least two years in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics.
- Admission standards are high in order to maintain the quality of the programme. Good marks, technical background, possible work experience, motivation and personality are decisive factors.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Trainees do not have to pay tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.