The benefits of doing a PhD in Business Administration (Management) at Saint Mary's
- Innovative structure – with core courses offered on campus in May and June
- Innovative curriculum – with a unique, multi-paradigmatic approach
- Internationally-recognized faculty
- Strong research culture leading to high levels of student publications.
- Described as innovative and unique by leading accreditation bodies
- High levels of student placement in academia
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program focuses on the behavioural and structural aspects of organizations and management, and encompasses areas of study that include:
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Theory
- Human Resources Management
- Strategic Management
- Industrial/Labour Relations.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 4 other PhDs in Business Administration in Canada
- A master’s degree (ideally it would have a substantial business studies element)
- Minimum GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale (high B+ to A-)
- Minimum score of 600 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or equivalent on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
International14607 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14607 CAD per year during 36 months.
National7879 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7879 CAD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Halifax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.