At Econometrics from University of Geneva at least one of the three papers should be a methodological/theoretical one preferably with an empirical illustration and the others can be theoretical or applied with a strong methodological component.
Students at Econometrics from University of Geneva will:
- gain high-quality education for an academic career in the field of econometrics
- benefit from their close interaction with the faculty, dedicated PhD classes and research seminars, and regular brown bag talks with renowned visiting scholars.
- Applied Economics Workshop
- Advanced Statistical Inference
- Generalized Linear and Additive Models
- Financial Econometrics
- Advanced Development Macroeconomics
- Advanced International
- Advanced International Macroeconomics
- The Microeconomics of International Migration
- International Finance
- motivation letter;
- copy of relevant diplomas;
- official exam transcripts from bachelor and masters;
- copy of your official GRE score report containing the Quantitative Reasoning score from the GRE General Test;
- two to three academic reference letters (to be sent directly by the referees to email@example.com);
International926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 463 EUR per semester during 60 months.
EU/EEA926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 463 EUR per semester during 60 months.
CHF 500.- per semester
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.