At Finance from University of Geneva first year course divided into three semesters (September to June) with a total of ten courses. After completing these, students are evaluated on the basis of their test scores and a summer paper (first paper) prepared under an SFI Professor’s supervision.
Students at Finance from University of Geneva will:
- gain high-quality education for an academic career in the field of finance
- benefit from their close interaction with the faculty, dedicated PhD classes and research seminars, and regular brown bag talks with renowned visiting scholars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Economics,
- Corporate Finance,
- Mathematical Finance,
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should hold, or at least receive upon arrival, a master’s degree or its equivalent in a discipline relevant to your study programme, from an accredited university.
- A thesis proposal should be submitted that describes your research project.
- All students must have an excellent command of English.
International926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
CHF 500.- per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.