At Economics from University of Geneva from year two onward, students are required to regularly attend two department seminar series. These are the Research Seminar in Economics and Econometrics, which mostly offers invited external speakers, and the Brown Bag Seminar, during which PhD students present their ongoing work and receive feedback.
Students at Economics from University of Geneva will:
- gain high-quality education for an academic career in the field of economics
- benefit from their close interaction with the faculty, dedicated PhD classes and research seminars, and regular brown bag talks with renowned visiting scholars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Econometrics
- Policy and Program Evaluation: Statistical and Econometric Tools
- Advanced International Trade
- The Microeconomics of International Migration
- International Finance
- Econometrics sequence
- motivation letter;
- copy of relevant diplomas;
- official exam transcripts from bachelor and masters;
- copy of your official GRE score report containing the Quantitative Reasoning score from the GRE General Test;
- two to three academic reference letters (to be sent directly by the referees to firstname.lastname@example.org);
International926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 60 months.
CHF 500.- per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.