Information Systems from University of Geneva major areas of research cover e-Health, pervasive computing, indoor positioning and indoor navigation, object localization, mapping, GIS, mobile sensors analysis, security and privacy, risk and compliance, service-level agreements, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, service innovation, formal methods and design, systems evolution, quality and interoperability, autonomous and self-adaptive systems, trust-based systems, data science, and predictive analysis.
Students at Information Systems from University of Geneva will:
- gain high-quality education for an academic career in the field of information systems.
- benefit from their close interaction with the faculty, dedicated PhD classes and research seminars, and regular brown bag talks with renowned visiting scholars.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Indoor positioning and indoor navigation,
- Object localisation, mapping, GIS,
- Mobile sensors analysis,
- Security and privacy,
- Risk and compliance,
- Service level agreements,
- Cloud computing,
- Internet of Things,
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 3 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You should hold, or at least receive upon arrival, a master’s degree or its equivalent in a discipline relevant to your study programme, from an accredited university.
- A thesis proposal should be submitted that describes your research project.
- All students must have an excellent command of English.
International926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA926 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 463 EUR per semester and a duration of 60 months.
CHF 500.- per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.