Why to choose Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)?
By applying theory to real business problems, DBA students use their dissertation to introduce new ideas to the field of Business Administration. The program is based on practical understanding and an independent research that can effectively complete the theoretical knowledge of the learners.
Who to choose DBA?
The Doctor of Business Administration programme of the Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland provides a good possibility to obtain postgraduate degree in the field of business administration with no need for participants to be off work for long while attending it.
The topic of the dissertation can be the research area of the learner, the one he/she knows the best, so it provides a perfect addition to the actual activities of the learner.
People do DBA when they already have achieved a lot in their business career and need to have new challenges. They are typically in their 30s, some in their 40s, some are even older. They have many years of work experience, good positions, a decent salary, and a lot of ambition and motivation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Training is provided online with lectures, videos, and consultant assistance.
- Training is provided in English, German and Hungarian.
- The course ends with the submission of a thesis and its defense.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a university degree; at least 2 years experience with a high level of expertise in a given research topic.
- A high level of English language proficiency is a basic requirement. IELTS exam or equivalent language proficiency, (at least 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in other skills).
- Submit an application form
- Submit a copy of your qualification
- Professional CV
- Workplace certificate
- Privacy statements
- At least 2 years experience with a high level of expertise in a given research topic
International3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA3000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
- Year 1 – GBP 12,000
- Year 2 – GBP 12,000
- Year 3 – GBP 10,000
- Year 4 – GBP 10,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.