The Clinical Science PhD program offered at University of Zurich focuses on research with healthy or sick people in a clinical setting, has been established to open a university postgraduate qualification opportunity in the field of clinical research.
The university hospitals will keep on promoting clinical research, making this program a true trendsetter.
- The guidelines govern the doctoral program Clinical Science, which is offered at the faculty of Medicine of the University of Zurich.
- They formalize the promotion regulation for the title Dr. sc. med. (equivalent to a PhD) from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Zurich
- Medical Research: An Introduction
- Advanced Medical Research Methods
- Clinical Biostatistics
- Case Studies in Clinical Biostatistics
- PhD Seminar
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 12 other PhDs in Human Medicine in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to apply for this doctoral program, candidates must at least hold a university master's degree in either medicine, biomedicine, biology or psychology. Further academic qualifications that are compulsory for eligibility as well are listed in the document "Doktoratsordnung".
- All candidates must have good skills in English and German.
International284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 36 months.
National284 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- Tuition fee is 150 CHF per semester
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.