The Electrical Engineering and Communication doctor study programme offered by Brno University of Technology provides the specialized university education to the graduates of the previous master study in all branches of small-power, as of high-power electrical engineering, electronics, communication technologies, control and measurement techniques.
Graduates with Electrical Engineering and Communication doctor study programme at Brno University of Technology will be educated in various branches of:
- theoretical and applied electronics,
- communication techniques,
- power electrical and electronic engineering,
- microelectronics and technology,
- automation and measurement techniques,
- eventually of biomedical electronics and biocybernetics.
- Biomedical Electronics and Biocybernetics
- Cybernetics, Control and Measurements
- Electronics and Communications
- Mathematics in Electrical Engineering
- Microelectronics and Technology
- Physical Electronics and Nanotechnology
- Power Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Theoretical Electrical Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline 2nd round (if announced): July 31 (1.7.-31.7.)
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Communication Sciences General Engineering & Technology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Condition for admitting is obtaining a master's degree.
- An ID card or an equivalent proof of identity;
- a CV
- a copy of the original M.Sc. or M.Eng. degree certificate and a record of courses completed during the preceding (Master’s) stage of study.
- a certificate of recognition of higher education and qualifications acquired abroad. Relevant rules, instructions, and advice on how to proceed are available from
- A certified copy of an original degree certificate or an equivalent item of evidence issued by a foreign higher education institution to confirm the completion of studies (a copy of the applicant’s BSc. or BEng. certificate)
- A letter validating the recognition of foreign higher education.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Brno
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.