Rigorous coursework will be undertaken dealing with a range of research methods, and the theoretical foundations of tax policy or business law policy and regulation. This is followed by full-time research culminating in a doctoral thesis.
With the Taxation and Business Law at the University of New South Wales You will be involved in research projects from an early stage and enjoy the interdisciplinary engagement with a high-quality cohort of research students across the whole Business School. There will also be exciting opportunities to develop your teaching portfolio.Ultimately, your PhD thesis will showcase your research skills and contributions your research makes to knowledge by offering original insights into the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Taxation of Corporations
- Asia Pacific Tax Regimes
- Taxation of Trusts
- Tax Litigation
- Taxation of Corporate Finance
- International Tax: Anti-Avoidance
- Taxation of Superannuation
- Taxation of Capital Gains
- Intellectual Property for Business
- Consolidations and Group Structures
- Principles of Australian International Taxation
- E-Business and the Law
- Goods and Services Tax: Design and Structure
- Principles of Goods and Services Tax Law
- Legal Environment of Asian Business
- Taxation of Employee Remuneration
- Taxation and Investment Regulation in China
- Taxation Strategies in Financial Planning
- International Tax: Design and Structure
- Principles of Revenue Administration
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Taxation View 3 other Masters in Taxation in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 053853E
- The equivalent of a three-year undergraduate degree plus an equivalent postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline with an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of multiple undergraduate degrees (e.g. a dual degree) with at least one in a relevant discipline and an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of a four-year degree of Bachelor with first or upper second-class Honours in a relevant discipline.
International37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
National37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 150640 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.