The objective of the M.Sc. (Thesis) and Ph.D. degree training programs is to provide in-depth independent research experience in a specific area of pharmacology.
The program leading to a doctoral degree is designed to provide students the opportunity to acquire knowledge in pharmacology, to conduct an original research project, to analyze data, and to write a thesis. Students will also receive essential training in research professionalism and scientific communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Professionalism for Pharmacologists
- Scientific Communication for Pharmacologists
- Ph.D. Comprehensive Exam
- Statistics for Pharmacologists
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Structural Pharmacology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are advised to apply well in advance of these dates because immigration procedures may be lengthy.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 21 other Masters in Human Medicine in Canada
- Applicants must meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department to which they are applying. Admission to McGill is competitive and meeting the minimum standard does not guarantee acceptance.
- As an international applicant you must additionally prove proficiency in English, and learn about International credentials and grade equivalencies, and be aware of the admission deadlines applicable to you.
International7348 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7348 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National1195 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1195 CAD per year and a duration of 36 months.
McGill University is committed to provide financial support for graduate education. Through Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (GPS) and other academic units, McGill is working to increase the number of student fellowships and scholarships, exploring new avenues for student support, and making it easier to disburse existing funds. Our competitive funding support offers, coupled with Montreal’s low cost of living, makes graduate studies at McGill a wise educational investment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.