The Engineering Sciences program of the Tecnológico de Monterrey meets these needs by training highly specialized researchers with knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Mechatronics and Advanced Manufacturing
- Clean Energy and Sustainable Use of Water Industrial Engineering
The objectives of this program are to prepare independent researchers with the capacities, knowledge and skills to:
- Identify opportunities, and create and manage original research projects at the frontier of knowledge.
- Disseminate research findings.
- Apply the knowledge generated for the country’s technological development.
- Conduct high-impact research on engineering in the country’s productive, education-academic and social sectors.
- Directed Research
- Research seminar
- Research Workshop
- Scientific Product
- Doctoral research
Provide evidence of a GPA equal to or greater than 90/100, or its equivalent in master’s studies.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To hold a Master’s degree.
- Have obtained a grade point average or GPA equal to or higher than 90/100 or its equivalent in his/her master’s degree.
- Obtain a score required for the program in the TOEFL English proficiency test.
- Take the Tecnológico de Monterrey’s Graduate Admission Test (PAEP test) and obtain the score required for the program or a score equivalent in other tests authorized by the Institution.
- For the line of research of Industrial Engineering, an additional requirement is to take the GRE test with the following required score: Quantitative: 650 points; Verbal: 425 points.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit the admission application together with all required documentation.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.