The growing demand for the development and optimization of processes in sectors such as industry, food, agriculture, health, and diagnostics has fostered the incorporation of biotechnological methods for the creation of new products and services.
The Biotechnology program of the Tecnológico de Monterrey will allow graduates to develop innovative and sustainable technology for the benefit of society.
- To train scientists who can generate cutting-edge knowledge in the area of biotechnology who are committed to helping their communities socially, ethically, and financially. Our graduates are aware of the need to create new sustainable technologies with a remarkable spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Innovation Methods
- Leadership for Sustainable Development
- Research Proposal
- Research Seminar
- Assisted Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To hold a Master’s degree.
- Have obtained a general average or GPA equal to or higher than 90/100 or its equivalent in his/her Master’s degree.
- Obtain a score required for the program in the TOEFL English proficiency test.
- Take the Tecnológico de Monterrey’s Graduate Admission Test (PAEP test) and obtain the score required for the program or a score equivalent in other tests authorized by the Institution.
- Take 3 exams of background knowledge in the field of study and approve (70/100) at least 2 out of 3 exams offered.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.