The Computer Science program of the Tecnológico de Monterrey is focused in four lines of investigation, namely: bio-inspired algorithms, models of machine learning, bioinformatics and biomedicine, and data science and applied mathematics. Our program is strongly supported by the activity carried out within four Strategic Research Focus Group (SRFG): Intelligent Systems, Bioinformatics, Machine Learning Models, and Optimization and Data Science.
Our goal is to train students capable of:
- Conducting high-impact research.
- Generating new knowledge in their area of specialization.
- Identifying and formulating extremely complex problems in order to find relevant and innovative solutions.
- Disseminating knowledge in top, specialized journals .
- Identifying opportunities to apply knowledge in order to propose solutions that are adequate inn a global context.
- Proposing, and successfully executing national or international research projects in his/her area of specialization.
- Guided Research
- Integrated Exam
- Research Seminar
- Research Workshop
- Research Proposal
- Doctoral Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Tecnológico de Monterrey seeks to integrate in all its graduate programs a new generation of students who have completed their undergraduate studies and who are distinguished by being: talented people, enthusiastic, committed to the development of their environment and the well-being of society; people with the potential to successfully complete their program and become leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, human sense and internationally competitive.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.