The Doctoral Programme in Management offered by ISM University of Management and Economics and is run by prominent researchers of the respective universities, who perform high-quality research and regularly publish in high-level international journals, act as experts, and participate in research projects – ensuring the high quality of studies through the curriculum and scientific internships.
The purpose of doctoral studies is to develop researchers, who are able to contribute to existing knowledge and conduct high-quality research aimed at solving relevant social and business problems.
Doctoral studies lead to the development of competencies and skills necessary for analyzing scientific literature, raising research questions, selecting adequate research methodology, conducting empirical research, and sharing it with the international academic community.
Doctoral candidates may present their dissertation for defense when they:
- pass all the examinations provided in the doctoral study program;
- present their most significant research results in at least 2 articles published (or accepted for publication) in scientific peer-reviewed journals, or scientific monography;
- present their research results during at least 2 international scientific gatherings (conferences, seminars).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Research Development and Methodology
- Philosophy of Science
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Course at a University abroad
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 3 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Master’s degree or equivalent higher education
- Knowledge of English language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5379 EUR per semester during 48 months.
EU/EEA10758 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5379 EUR per semester during 48 months.
- 3586 EUR (part-time studies, up to 6 years
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.