The common objective of the Industrial Engineering course from University of Pisa is to train experts with a high scientific profile, able to operate in the research and development of various areas of Industrial Engineering.
The curricula are differentiated in terms of characterizing research subjects such as structures and aerospace materials, fluid dynamics, flight mechanics, space propulsion (curriculum of Aerospace Engineering), application of nuclear technology, safety methodologies and environmental protection (curriculum of Nuclear Engineering and Industrial Safety), chemistry and materials, sustainable development, safety and optimization of systems, energy production processes with renewable energy (curriculum of Chemical Engineering and Materials), advanced planning, experimentation, production, management, life extension or recycle of machines, plants and mechanical systems (curriculum of Mechanical Engineering), project, experimentation, building and employment of terrestrial vehicles and transport systems (curriculum of Engineering of Vehicles and Transport Systems).
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Materials
- Engineering of Vehicles and Transport Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering and Industrial Safety
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 17 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must be in possession of a Master's degree, or an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad.This diploma will be examined and verified by the examining boards or the PhD Council.
- Candidates who possess a foreign academic degree equivalent in level, nature, contents and academic rights (access to further courses) to the Italian academic qualification required for admission to a PhD program may provide the consular documents of the academic degree (translation, legalization and declaration of value) with the sole aim to facilitate the evaluation of eligibility of the academic degree for admission to the PhD program.
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
Depending on the country of origin and can vary from 356,000 euros up to 2.452,00 euros (including € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty).
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.