The mission of the Clinical and Translational Sciences program at University of Pisa is to prepare and train internationally competitive translational scientists.
Graduates with Clinical and Translational Sciences program at University of Pisa will:
- gain a comprehensive knowledge of translational research methods and techniques in clinical science
- enrich their curriculum with a high degree of cross-contamination between neighboring research areas.
- Critically appraise existing literature and sources of information
- Accurately select, use and interpret appropriate statistical approaches
- Apply and use adeguate study design and methodology to address research questions
- Identify and measure relevant and meaningful research outcomes
- Adhere to legal and regulatory issues related to clinical research
- Publish research-based manuscripts to peer-reviewed journals
- Prepare and submit grant proposals
- Provide constructive insight and feedback to colleagues
- Contribute to interdisciplinary collaboration
Perform clinical and/or preclinical research that adheres to principles and guidelines of ethical conduct
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Medicine;
- Oncology and Molecular Medicine;
- Imaging, Simulation and Planning;
- Immunology and Microbiology;
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must be in possession of a Master's degree, or an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad.
- This diploma will be examined and verified by the examining boards or the PhD Council.
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 356 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 356 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Depending on the country of origin and can vary from 356,000 euros up to 2.452,00 euros (including € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.