The course Veterinary Sciences at University of Pisa is also recommended for already graduated professionals with adequate training in the chemical and biological sciences.
The aim of the researches will be to update and improve veterinary practice, animal production and animal welfare.
The PhD course in Veterinary Sciences has joined the PHD plus program of the University of Pisa that aims to promote and encourage entrepreneurship and innovation among PhD and PhD students.
The PhD Students will participate in a series of interactive and engaging seminars on business projects held by international experts on innovation and technology transfer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course will be focused in growing specialized and professional people in research fields.
- The PhD Student formation will be focus in development of their own new research projects in the field of veterinary science and animal production, as well as in integration in already existing work projects in public / private organization.
- The PhD Student will also develop a good attitude in work team and multidisciplinary studies.
- Moreover, abroad periods will be strongly encouraged for all PhD Student in order to improve their formation and knowledge of new languages and research and practical skills in scientific fields.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must be in possession of a Master's degree, or an equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad.
- This diploma will be examined and verified by the examining boards or the PhD Council.
International356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA356 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 356 EUR per year during 36 months.
Depending on the country of origin and can vary from 356,000 euros up to 2.452,00 euros (including € 140,00 for Regional taxes, and € 16.00 for stamp duty).
Living costs for Pisa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.