The main objective of the Doctoral Program in Electronics Engineering offered by Kadir Has University is to graduate high level and talented Ph. D. students who could handle and interpret difficult and challenging problems in telecommunications, information technology within Electronics Engineering. Our PhD. Graduates are expected to handle, analyze, design and offer viable solutions to the problems of the related institutions and companies in Turkey as well as abroad. On the other hand, we aim to give Ph. D education to prepare them to do research and teaching as a faculty member in universities both in Turkey and abroad.
Graduates with Electronics Engineering offered by Kadir Has University will:
- be able to formulate questions for, and plan and carry out research in telecommunications and in its related subject areas.
- be able to conduct research at an international level,
- be able to address complex technical questions and challenge established knowledge and practices in the area.
- participate in complex multidisciplinary assignments and projects, provide research and development via recognized national and international channels, participate in debates in the field in international forums and assess the need to take the initiative to drive innovation.
- quickly acquire new knowledge in the field.
- Wireless and Mobile Communications
- Advanced Signal Processing and Applications to Communications
- Microwave systems and Electronics
- Information and Coding Theory
- Sensor and Neural Networks
- Control Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 5 other PhDs in Electrical Engineering in Turkey
- Applicants must be either graduate of or graduating from an undergraduate program in case of applications for a master's program; and an undergraduate or a master's program in case of applications for a doctoral program, respectively.
- For diplomas awarded abroad, a copy of the diploma equivalency certificate issued by YÖK's International Equivalency Office, certifying the equivalency of the diploma to that of a Turkish higher education institution
- Copy of English language proficiency test results
- GRE, GMAT, ALES score results (if applicable)
- Copy of your Passport with a personal information page on it.
- Statement of Purpose
- Two reference letters
- GPA score
- Copy of the undergraduate or graduate diploma
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.