Prominent areas of study in the Computer Engineering program from Yasar University is cyber security, cryptography, image processing, data mining, pattern recognition, optimization, network technologies and network safety.
As part of the programs administered within Yaşar University Graduate School of Social Sciences and of Natural and Applied Sciences: Students that are admitted will be granted full scholarship.
- The first year of the PhD programme consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination.
- After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 8 other PhDs in Computer Sciences in Turkey
- International students need to apply for a student visa in order to study at the university and after they should apply for a residence permit
- To be a graduate of Computer or Software Engineering or a similar MSc degree program (with thesis)
- Masters degree (with thesis) in Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or a related field
- Min. Graduation Degree should be : 3.00/4.00
- One of the listed exams must be obtained:
- GRE (New) : Min. 153
- GMAT: Min. 500
- ALES: 70 Quantitative
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Full tuition fee waiver
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.