Prominent areas of study in the Computer Engineering course from Yasar University is cyber security, cryptography, image processing, data mining, pattern recognition, optimization, network technologies and network safety.
About the Programme
The first year of the PhD programme consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination. After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy Of Computing And Information
- Research Methods And Ethics
- Area Elective Course
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- Masters degree (with thesis) in Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or a related field
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 USD for the full programme and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.