The Faculty of Business Administration offers the Masters of Science and the Doctor of Philosophy degrees for those interested in advanced study of the theory and practice of management in three areas Finance, Marketing, and DSOM (Decision Science and Operations Management).
- The mission of the Business Administration program from Bilkent University is to prepare individuals for research and teaching careers.
- A high faculty-to-student ratio and active involvement in research throughout the program foster close interaction between students and faculty and accelerate the transition from students to academic. Programs of study designed for the particular needs and research interests of each individual enable the students to master the behavioral, social, economic and mathematical sciences through courses from various departments in Bilkent University.
- An active exchange program with universities abroad provides additional opportunities for coursework and collaborative research. Visiting scholars and graduate students from abroad add to the diversity of our community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The research conducted by our faculty covers a broad range of areas of expertise and we welcome graduate students with degrees in a wide range of fields (anthropology, business administration, computing science, economics, engineering, ethnography, mathematics, physics, psychology, statistics etc.).
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The Ph.D. program consists of a course work of at least 27 credit hours above master's, a qualifying examination, preparation, proposal, and defense of a dissertation based on original research.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 5 other Masters in International Business in Turkey
- Submission of ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı/Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam) or GRE scores. GMAT scores are required for graduate programs in Business Administration.)
- Fluency in written and oral English. Please see the websites of each graduate school for the list of accepted tests.
- Official transcripts.
- Recommendations from instructors or others qualified to evaluate academic ability.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14500 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National6258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6258 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- 14,500 USD for international students and 45.000 TL for Turkish students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.