The missions of the Economics programme from Near East University are as follows:
- Keeping up to date regarding technology
- Questioning; Researching; Productive and problem solving
- Keeping course content up to date
- Following up on global developments
- Developing a sense of social responsibility
- Internalising democracy
- Respectful to ethical values
- Keeping world standards
- Facilitating high level of reliability and validity
In today’s world, a new type of community comes forward, seeking and sharing information constantly. Moreover, once considering the vast contributions of technology offered to daily life, it becomes clearer why every attempt should be made to adapt and keep up to date. Due to the worldwide accepted significance of life-long learning, the necessity of constant development of one’s self and non-stop advancement of technology, distance education has become the most popular means to education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Faculty of Open and Distance Education of Near East University is a faculty which takes full responsibility of the students’ learning through opportunities and standard of education it facilitates, it fully supports cooperative learning, enabling individual to develop themselves and share information, it is based on equal rights of individuals, makes every effort to keep up to date with advancements in technology, and assures subject content that is dynamic in structure and offers learning through multiple-learning styles.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduating from a MSc, MA or MBA level Master’s program (Min. CGPA 3.00)
- English Proficiency: TOEFL and other Qualifications may be considered.
- Turkish Proficiency (Required only for foreign students applying to Departments whereby the language of instruction is Turkish.
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during .
3 Year Program
- 1st – 2nd Semester €2,500
- €1250 / Semester (3rd – 6th Semesters)
4 Year Program
- 1st – 3rd Semester €2,000
- €800 / Semester (4th – 8th Semesters)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.