About the Program
The Bioengineering program of the Abdullah Gül University (AGU) incorporates different fıelds. One of those fıelds is biomedical computing and screening which identifıes biomaterials that are inspired by nature. Another sector that falls under biomedical engineering is the technology of biomedical devices that is involved in synthesizing artificial tissues in addition to “smart” drug carriers, sensory-chip systems for disease diagnosis and treatment and all assistant biomedical equipment that are involved in disease screening. Bioengineering also comprises the biosynthesis of animal and plant products.
In addition to that, it is involved in cellular and molecular engineering and regenerative medicine, which deals with recombinant DNA technology, welfare and control of foods, development and control of new biotechnological products with high added value such as GMO (genetically modified organisms).
In other words, bioengineering is an interdisciplinary field that merges both basic sciences and engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Biology for Engineers
- Emerging Topics in Biotechnology
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Current Topics In Molecular Biology
- Human Molecular Genetics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master's diploma
- An acceptable score from YDS (Foreign Language Exam), YÖKDİL (Foreign Language Exam for Higher Education Institutions), or TOEFL
- An acceptable score from the Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam (ALES - Mathematical Score Type)
- A passing score at the oral interview for the concerned doctoral program. International students are admitted based on the criteria posted by the university. Required minimum scores are as follows: 3.00 undergraduate GPA for applicants with an undergraduate diploma
- 80 mathematical score from ALES
- An acceptable score from YDS, YÖKDİL or TOEFL
- Passing the oral interview for the concerned doctoral program
International351 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National351 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- 2,520 TRY per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.