The Business Administration program from Ajman University will prepare students to advance in a variety of careers, including those in private and non-profit sectors, education, and government. Students will be prepared to think critically, solve problems, and compete in complex business environments.
The DBA program trains students to become thought-leaders of management practice and creators of knowledge by engaging in applied research. With the aid of AU faculty, the DBA students will learn how to integrate management theory with practice and advance the field of evidence-based management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Research Perspectives
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Global Management Models
- Contemporary Business Issues in GCC
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Seminar in Organizational Ethics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Candidates should have a master’s degree in business or related-field from a recognized university with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale or its established equivalent.
- Candidates should have work experience of at least two years in the middle or senior management levels.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International62100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 EUR per credit
National62100 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1035 EUR per credit
AED 4500 per credit hour
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.