Graduate programs lead to M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematics at Sabanci University. The current interests concentrate in mainly two areas;
- Analysis and its applications, differential equations (functional analysis, several complex variables, complex potential theory, holomorphic Dynamics, complex Geometry, probability and stochastics, martingales, operator theory, pseudo-differential operators, nonlinear partial differential equations)
- Algebra and number theory and their applications (finite fields and applications, coding theory, cryptology, integer partitions, combinatorics, commutative and computational algebra, finite geometry)
- Wireless Network Security
- Computer Graph.&Visualization
- Deep Natural Lang. Processing
- Automated Debugging
- Sp.Top.in CS: Parallel Comp.
- Graduate Seminar
- Real-Time Systems Design
- Semiconductor Process Techno.
- Random Processes
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript: Candidates applying to a PhD program with an undergraduate degree must have a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00. Graduates of universities that use a different grading system are required to submit an official explanation or a conversion table as appropriate. There is no such requirement for candidates applying with a master’s degree.
- Two recommendation letters: Candidates are required to provide contact details for two people who will write recommendation letters.
- One passport-sized photo: Candidates must upload a passport-sized photo to the online system.
- Statement of Purpose: Candidates must submit a statement, written in English, explaining their intent in applying to the program.
- Sample work: The sample work submitted by candidates must be in English and no more than 30 pages. The work may be a paper, assignment, dissertation or similar writing.
- Graduate Education Entrance Examination scores
International17300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17300 USD per year during 48 months.
National11349 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11349 USD per year during 48 months.
National 81.350 TL
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.