In addition to the taught component which is the same as that for the Master in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy , students in the Pharmacy course from University of Malta are expected to undertake a Doctoral Research Dissertation and an Advanced Experiential as outlined in the programme of study.
Graduates will have the potential to lead the direction of new developments in the pharmaceutical profession and provide a significant impact in their respective field.
Career opportunities and access to further studies
The programme will empower pharmacists practising in the to take up leadership roles that will drive policies, developments in practice and service provision which draw on a scientific and evidence base.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drug Information and Statistics
- Clinical Rotations
- Principles of Pharmacoeconomics
- Health Systems in USA and Europe
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Biochemistry
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of the Master of Pharmacy degree obtained from this University or from any other recognised university or a qualification deemed as comparable to the Master of Pharmacy degree by the Board.
- Applicants whose qualifications in Pharmacy are obtained from a university other than the University of Malta are required to demonstrate that their qualifications provide access to practise as pharmacists, to the satisfaction of the Faculty Admissions Committee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
EU/EEA4666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.