The target of the program is to provide students with basic theoretical approaches and accumulation of knowledge in the field of architecture and the listed sub-research areas at international, national and local scales. Within the framework of the program, the students will gain the ability to conduct independent research, to interpret the scientific events with a broad perspective and to determine the necessary steps to reach new syntheses.
The Architecture program from Yasar University both enables the candidates to embark on an academic career with a research culture and provides them with new insights into specific areas of the discipline.
- The first year of the PhD programme consists of coursework, followed by one year of preparation for the Doctorate Proficiency Examination.
- After passing the examination successfully, students will begin to write their dissertations, for a total research period of two years.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 3 other PhDs in Landscape Architecture in Turkey
- International students need to apply for a student visa in order to study at the university and after they should apply for a residence permit
Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of Architecture or similar (e.g. Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, Landscape Design, City and Regional Planning) bachelor’s degree program and to be a graduate of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Interior Architecture, Interior Architecture and Environmental Design, Landscape Design, Energy Technologies, Sociology, New Media, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar MSc degree programs (with thesis).
- Min. Graduation Degree(Master) should be: 3.00 / 4.00
- One of the test results listed below should be obtained :
- GRE (New) : Min. 153, GMAT: Min. 500 ALES: 70 Quantitative
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 48 months.
Full tuition fee waiver
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.