As a premier business school in a leading technological university, Nanyang Business School (NBS) is the nexus of world-class innovation, research, and business education. Situated within NTU’s technology and innovation ecosystem, we are uniquely positioned to create and share knowledge on how cutting-edge technologies can be leveraged for enterprise transformation and a smart economy.
Research Areas of the Business PhD at Nanyang Technological University
- Accounting (ACC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Information Systems (IS)
- Leadership, Management & Organisation (LMO)
- Marketing (MKT)
- Operations Management (OM)
- Strategy, International Business & Entrepreneurship (SIE)
The NBS PhD Programme runs on trimester calendar (13 weeks per term), with commencement of academic year in late July. The overview of the curriculum consists of the below:
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal particulars page of your passport (for international applicants)
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph
- GMAT or GRE score report (exam taken in the last 5 years)
- TOEFL or IELTS score report (exam taken in the last 2 years)
- Official bachelor's and master's degree (if any) transcripts with detailed results
- Transcripts should include the marking scale (interpretation/explanation of grades/marks) and they should show the university name with the official stamp
- Applicants who are presently completing their degree must submit a certification letter from the university stating the expected graduation period
- Two academic referee reports
- A brief research proposal
- A short write-up (approximately 2-3 pages in length) on the topic/idea that you wish to investigate/study if you are admitted into the programme
- Statement of objectives
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research publications, award certificates (if any)
International14544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14544 USD per year during 48 months.
National6790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6790 USD per year during 48 months.
- Singapore Citizen: S$9,150
- Singapore Permanent Resident S$12,800
- International Student S$19,600
- Non-Subsidised Fees S$38,850
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.