Possible areas of research in the Chemical and Biomedical Engineering Doctor of Philosophy at Nanyang Technological University
- Nanotechnology catalysis and reaction engineering
- Process systems engineering
- Industrial chemistry
- Chiral and pharmaceutical sciences
- Green technology
- Separation technologies
- Molecular modeling
- Tissue engineering
- Molecular Biophysics
- Advanced Mathematics for Bioengineering
- Advanced Reaction Engineering
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advanced Biomaterials
- Cell Therapeutics Engineering
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology
- Applicants from overseas universities must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd Upper Honours or better.
- All applicants from overseas universities must provide GRE and TOEFL scores. Applicants from India may use GATE to replace GRE. IELTS may be used in place of TOEFL.
- Minimum GRE Verbal Reasoning Measure (V) and Quantitative Reasoning Measure (Q) scores must be equivalent to or more than 149 for each category. Applicants with total GRE scores (V + Q) equivalent to or more than 319 are strongly encouraged to apply.
International14544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14544 USD per year during 24 months.
National6790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6790 USD per year during 24 months.
- Singapore Citizen: S$9,150
- Singapore Permanent Resident S$12,800
- International Student S$19,600
- Non-Subsidised Fees S$42,300
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.