Public Policy and Global Affairs at Nanyang Technological University is MOE-subsidised and is offered on full-time and part-time basis.
Increasingly renowned in Asia for equipping our students with in-depth quantitative and qualitative research skills to address issues in the richly interrelated fields of Public Policy, Public Administration, Comparative Politics and Global Affairs with an Asia-pacific focus; the Public Policy and Global Affairs (PPGA) has become a fast growing research-intensive program in Asia.
We attract students from various territories, from China, Europe, Japan and Australia, which makes the student community and research environment a very culturally lively and diverse one.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Public Policy
- Independent Studies;
- Theories of Public Administration
- Theories of International Relations;
- Research Methods
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Deadline 15th November for the Nanyang Research Scholarship (RSS) (same portal for self-financing students), and 30th November for the Nanyang President's Graduate Scholarship (NPGS).
- All applications received after 30 November will be processed for the January intake instead.
DisciplinesInternational Business Public Policy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Administration, Law, Political Science, International Relations or a related field.
- It is strongly recommended for applicants to contact one of the faculty members whom they wish to work with. Applicants can discuss their proposal with the faculty member and ask for suggestions and feedback prior to submitting the application.
International14326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14326 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6698 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Singapore Citizen: S$9,000
- Singapore Permanent Resident S$12,600
- International Student S$19,250
- NonSubsidised Fees S$35,850
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.