Areas of Study of the Management Science and Engineering major at Donghua University
- Electronic Business & Supply Chain Management: The direction of research includes e-commerce operation and management, cloud computing service system and platform operations management, supply chain coordination and management theory and methods, supply chain finance and e-commerce systems, logistics management and logistics services, technology and innovation of modern logistics carbon logistics management, logistics systems analysis, design and optimization of control, networking and mobile e-commerce.
- Intelligent Decision & Information Management: The direction of the research includes knowledge discovery and intelligent computing, intelligent decision-making and knowledge management optimization management, modern management information systems and decision support systems theory and application of data mining and knowledge discovery, computational intelligence, big data mining and accurate analysis.
- Service Engineering & Creative Management: The direction of the research includes service science and modern service operations management, service operations management, scientific modeling and data services to support the design, service process reengineering, service impact assessments; cultural and creative management, creative industries management, creative fashion management.
- Industrial Engineering & Management: The direction of the research includes the design and operations management, brand engineering and product engineering, production system planning, design, evaluation and innovation, advanced manufacturing and enterprise resource planning systems, quality control management, manufacturing and non-manufacturing advanced management mode and modern industrial engineering.
- Financial Engineering: The direction of the research includes financial engineering and financial mathematics (mathematical tools to build financial market model to solve financial problems); funds operational decisions and analysis technology, finance and other financial innovation and the Internet.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electronic Business & Supply Chain Management
- Intelligent Decision & Information Management
- Service Engineering & Creative Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Financial Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, as well as be a masters degree holder.
- Age requirements: Self-funded applicants: No more than the age of 45.
- For English-taught programs: Certificate of IELTS at least 6.0, or TOEFL IBT at least 80.
International5655 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per year during 48 months.
National5655 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per year during 48 months.
RMB 37,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.