The PhD Program in Management Engineering (DRIG) at Politecnico di Milano is a full time (3 years) Program of study and research at the intersection of management, economics, and industrial engineering. SoM has a strong commitment to excellence in both teaching and research.
The DRIG PhD trains candidates for high-level academic research. Moreover, when choosing to find a job in the private sector, DRIG PhD graduates achieve top positions, good salaries and, overall, they have high employment rates (95% employed). DRIG PhD candidates can personalize their study plan. While preparing their PhD thesis under the guidance of their supervisors, DRIG PhDs are encouraged to “think out of the box” and combine multiple theories and methods. The Program also includes courses, which teach students diverse methods and perspectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey and experimental research methodology
- Innovation Management and Economics
- Project Management (in Action)
- Research Challenges in Global Value Chain
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to be admitted to the PhD programme, students must hold a University Master of Science degree (or equivalent).
- The most relevant background university studies are those in the fields of economics, management and industrial engineering.
- However, students who hold degrees in other technical and scientific disciplines or in social sciences may also be admitted to the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees for both EU and Non-EU students depend on the students family income.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.