The Mechanical Engineering programme from Bilkent University envisions future engineers as life-long learners.
The Mechanical Engineering Department offers programs that lead to B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering offers M.S. and Ph.D. degree programs with the possibility of specialization in different areas of research in mechanical engineering.
- Research Methods and Academic Publication Ethics
- Academic Practices
- Ph.D. Dissertation
- Graduate Electives
- ME Graduate Elective
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
21 credit units of course work beyond the M.S. level is required.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 4 other PhDs in Mechatronics in Turkey
- Submission of ALES (Akademik Personel ve Lisansüstü Eğitimi Giriş Sınavı/Academic Personnel and Postgraduate Education Entrance Exam) or GRE scores. GMAT scores are required for graduate programs in Business Administration.)
- Fluency in written and oral English. Please see the websites of each graduate school for the list of accepted tests.
- Official transcripts.
- Recommendations from instructors or others qualified to evaluate academic ability.
International14500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 USD per year during 48 months.
National6258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6258 USD per year during 48 months.
- 14,500 USD for international students and 45.000 TL for Turkish students
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.