About the Program
The challenging curricula of the Molecular Medicine program of the Cyprus School of Molecular Medicine (a School of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics) includes mandatory taught courses which cover the main aspects of Molecular Medicine and a number of elective courses enabling students to broaden their knowledge on other fields of Molecular Medicine.
The PhD Research Projects on various aspects of Molecular Medicine are conducted in the state-of-the-art Departments and Clinics of the Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics (CING). As an International Centre of Excellence, CING carries out pioneering research in Medical Genetics and therefore provides PhD students with the knowledge and tools to complete a competitive Research or Library Project. PhD Students have the opportunity to attend courses during their 1st year of studies) in innovative fields which include Molecular Basis of Monogenic Diseases, Molecular Basis of Complex Diseases, Neurosciences & Neurogenetics and Gene & Cell Therapy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Basis of Monogenic Diseases
- Molecular Basis of Complex Diseases
- Neurosciences and Neurogenetics
- Gene and Cell Therapy
- Molecular Genetics
- Cytogenetics and Genomics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized accredited institution, in a related field
- English Language Certification or other accepted International Standard, if graduated from a school where English is not the language of instruction.
- A Completed Online Application Form
- Two Academic References
- Academic Transcripts
- English Language Certificate (if not graduated from an English speaking University)
- High School Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent passport photo
International5450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA5450 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per year during 48 months.
- The total cost for the PhD Program (€20,750) is divided over the duration 4 years. The cost for the first year of studies amounts to €5,450.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.