Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Geneva consists of teaching modules on different aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences. Proposed topics include statistics with biomedical applications, intellectual property, therapeutic chemistry, galenic pharmacy and biopharmacy, analytical chemistry, phytochemistry and pharmacognosy, biotechnology, clinical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy and social pharmacy . Some modules are mandatory, others optional.
Students at Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Geneva will:
- gain knowledge about current challenges of drug discovery
- develop by following the natural path from basic research to drug-centric research at the service of the drug. patient.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and its Application in Diagnostics and Clinical Research
- Drug development: regulatory aspects and clinical trials
- Biostatistics in drug development and clinical trials design
- Quality By Design (QBD) to ensure product quality and operational excellence
- Drug discovery: an industrial perspective
- Design drugs with a computer: background, overview and hands-on workshop
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All candidates must hold a master's degree (university master's degree) from a university and a program recognized by UNIGE. In all cases, the candidate must have obtained a bachelor's degree (university baccalaureate) of at least three years (180 ECTS credits) in a university and a program recognized by UNIGE.
International924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 EUR per semester during 36 months.
CHF 500 per semester
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.