The aim of the Energetics and Power Engineering programme at Kaunas University of Technology is to prepare the highly qualified scientists of energetics and power engineering for industry and education institutions.
Doctoral studies of this scientific field are provided in priority research topics:
- Sustainable energy – the effective usage of fossil fuel and primary renewable energy sources in the energy generation systems and technologies, reduction of environmental impact;
- Fundamental and applied research of transfer processes in thermal technologies;
- The simulation and investigation of the smart grid technologies and regimes of the sustainable electric power systems.
Prepared dissertations reflect the peculiarities of the areas of Thermal energetics, Nuclear energetics and Electrical energetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Power Systems Reliability Models
- Sustainable Energy and Environment
- Combine transfer processes in fluid flows
- Dynamics and Stability of Power Systems
- Simulation of Accidental Thermal-Hydraulic Processes
- Electromagnetic Processes in Electrical Power Systems
- Power System Planning and Control
- Thermal Hydromechanics of Single-Phase Flow
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
- Copy of application fee payment (40EUR for EU citizens, and 100 EUR for non-EU citizens).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.