The Measurement Engineering programme at Kaunas University of Technology aims to develop high level professionals, ready for academic and professional career in leading global education and research institutions.
It is the main PhD study programme in Lithuania directly related to knowledge of creation of high added-value solutions for various sectors of industry: aerospace, water, ground and air transport, renewable and nuclear energy.
The accounting of such strategic energy resources, as oil, gas, electricity, etc. depends on measurable quantities. Areas of manufacturing, storage and support/maintenance require precise quality control, non-destructive testing and safety assurance for humans and environment.
Obtained degree provides you with abilities to use the acquired exceptional knowledge at the beginning of the international career as the institution’s leading specialist, senior technologist or technical director.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Measurement Techniques of Non-Electrical Quantities
- Inovations and Global Knowledge Economy
- Metrology and measurement methodology
- Automation of Measurements and Measurement Systems
- Nondestructive Testing Techniques
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
additional admission application period: 10-17 September 2020
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
- Research proposal
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8787 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National8787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8787 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.