Topics of the dissertation research of doctoral studies are closely related to fundamental and applied research conducted by the university’s scientists.
Doctoral students of the management field have a possibility to attend the lectures by experienced foreign lecturers and complete internships at the highest level foreign scientific research centres.
Aim of the programme
Management program aims to develop qualified, responsible and promising researchers able to generate new knowledge contributing to management science development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Management Theories and Concepts
- Designing a PhD Research Project
- Inovations and Global Knowledge Economy
- Statistical Methods in Social Sciencies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
application period 10-17 September 2020
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9020 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
National9020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9020 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.