Coordinated by experienced scientists PhD students carry out and present their research in the chosen area, which is an essential part of a four-year doctoral study programme.
The main objective of the programme is to educate talented economists, who may contribute to recent scientific research of economics, create new knowledge and apply it in practice.
The programme aims to develop highly qualified professionals, ready for academic and professional career in leading global education institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureTopics Included:
- Predictive financial modelling for corporate digitalization processes’ return-on- investment potential
- Evaluation of industrial leadership and competitiveness in the global economy
- The interaction of countries' modern economic development patterns with national competitiveness
- Labour productivity growth: ways, opportunities and limitations
- Economic Evaluation of Renewable Energy Sources
- Drivers of Industrial restructuring in the Context of 4.0 Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics View 3 other PhDs in Economics in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9020 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9020 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.